You can organise your conference, seminar, or festivities at Kiasma. As well as art exhibitions and theatre programmes, Kiasma also provides a setting for private functions. The facilities at the Kiasma ground floor are available for hire to businesses and organisations.
Kiasma Theatre and foyer
- Seating for approx. 200 people, the rising auditorium makes the theatre ideal for conferences.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art technical equipment that meets even the most demanding requirements. Equipment includes a wireless sound reproduction system, data and video projector, internet connection, video conferencing environment, film projector, and stage lighting equipment.
- Groups using the theatre can use the theatre foyer for a standing buffet. The foyer is also available separately for small-scale events with catering.
- A flat-floored room with seating for 50 to 70 people, ideal for meetings and lectures.
- Equipped with a versatile audio-visual system (including wireless internet connection, data and video projector, DVD player, and sound reproduction system).
- The room is also suited for catered events (for approx. 90 to 100 people standing). You can also have the catering in the theatre foyer next door, allowing you to extend your catering for up to 300 people.
- A stylish meeting room for 8 to 10 people at Kiasma’s third exhibition floor with view to the the Töölönlahti bay.
- The room is equipped with a wireless internet connection, 50″ full HD monitor (hdmi, vga), dvd and flipchart
Lobby facilities and Café Kiasma
- The Kiasma lobby and café are available for private functions outside museum opening hours. The stylish facilities for 200 to 800 people are ideal for receptions and can be modified for larger events.
- Café Kiasma has room for 110 people (seated). If you need to cater for a larger audience, you can use the lobby area for a buffet.
- You can also organise breakfast events at Café Kiasma before the opening hours.